Tuesday 18 March 2014

THE REAL LIVE DIAPER TEST I WASN'T EXPECTING TO DO

Earlier I tested my diapers and liners with warm water.  I used toilet paper to see if there was leaks.  And it worked well.   Later I will add to that test when the wool covers are done. 

In the meantime however my liners got an unexpected live testing.   With just over 30 days left in my 6th pregnancy my own bladder isn't what it used to be. 

So my boyfriend suggested I us the baby diapers...great idea but they won't exactly fit lol.  So I used the liners.  

They have proven useful a few times this week and stood up well to my pregnant accidents.   Although a little embarrassing to admit to this live test I have worked up the nerve to share it.  And I suppose on the plus size what better way to test,  then to test it personally lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment